Our newly refurbished accommodation is located in Minginui Village, a ten minute drive to numerous walks and mountain bike trails through the Whirinaki Forest Conservation Park.
The Old Mill House has been completely redecorated and is comfortably furnished.
- 3 bedrooms each with 1 king single and 1 single bed
- sleeps 6 people
- 2 camp stretchers can be set up if required
- 2 adult size sleeping bags and an extra duvet and pillows..spare blankets
- Portacot, bedding and high chair
- Bath, with shower over the bath – electric hot water
- Washing machine and laundry drying lines.
- Linen – sheets, towels, pillows are provided
- Firewood is provided
- Pots, pans, cutlery, crockery and miscellaneous dishes
- Tea, coffee, milk, toilet paper, shampoo and cleaners
- Lockable conservatory area for storage of hiking gear, bikes etc.
- Smoke alarms are fitted through the house
- Gas barbecue available on request
- Check in : 2 pm onwards
- Checkout: 10 am (or later by arrangement)
- Nightly rate: $125
- Extra guest: $18 per night
We have a small supply of grocery essentials in our pantry and freezer if needed…please ask your hosts. The nearest shop is 30 minutes away in Murupara.
There is a TV/DVD player and some books and jigsaw puzzles and games for your entertainment.
There is wifi internet available but no cell phone coverage in the village. Y
ou are welcome to use our phone should an emergency arise. The last cell phone coverage area is Murupara.
The water comes from a local bore and is extremely good quality with no chemicals added to it.
The house has a large covered, lockable conservatory where gear can be safely left. We also have a lockable shed on the property.